LEASE MUST START ON DECEMBER 28TH OR 29TH 1 MONTH MINIMUM - NO MAXIMUM
Our reference NY 12510
- Monthly rent is $2300 up to 2 people
- $100 cleaning fee for rentals under 45 days
- Gas and electric included in rent up to $100 per month
- Complimentary internet and cable throughout the building
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE A BROKER AND WE DO CHARGE A BROKER FEE:
- For a rental between 1 to less than 4 months, the fee is 50 % of one month’s rent
- For a rental between 4 to less than 8 months, the fee is 75 % of one month’s rent
- For a rental over one 8 months, the fee is one month’s rent
This one bedroom apartment on 40th Street & Eighth Avenue is in the Manhattan neighborhood of Midtown West. Set in a low-rise apartment building, this rental is on the fifth of six floors. In such a prime location, you will have easy access to attractions, convenience stores, and transportation.
This furnished one bedroom apartment provides privacy and ease of access. The front floor leads to a living area and open kitchen with parquet wood flooring, a granite countertop, and dining table for two. The kitchen appliances are all full sized which includes a refrigerator and gas stove. There is an elegant tiled backsplash that brings beauty in unexpected places. The bedroom is furnished with a double size bed, fresh sheets, and a flat-screen television.
The apartment for rent is right around the corner from the Port Authority Bus Terminal and the New York Times building (0.1mi/170m). Times Square is minutes away which is home to the city’s theater district and offers some of the most iconic New York City sites (0.4mi/600m). If you’re looking for some quiet, head to Hell’s Kitchen which extends past Ninth Avenue and is home to many restaurants and bars such as casual Peruvian food at Pio Pio (0.5mi/800m).
For access to the rest of NYC, most major subway lines are at your fingertips in Midtown West including the A/C/E at 42 Street / 8 Avenue : Port Authority Bus Terminal (29m/95ft) and the 1/2/3/N/Q/R/W/S/7 at 42 Street / 7 Avenue / Broadway : Times Square(0.4mi/600m).